This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WARNING: One CLUELESS Les here!! Please help if you have the heart?
05-25-2014, 12:28 PM
WARNING: One CLUELESS Les here!! Please help if you have the heart?
Im a college student and have been really into this beautiful lady who works at the front desk of my dorm. I am a girl btw. I was so ready to just walk up to her and ask her out but ended up getting nervous because her friends were around, so I left a love note under her door. Two months went by after that. Recently I saw her & told her I was sorry if the note I left made her uncomfortable. She said that it didn't, she just could not figure out who sent it. She also mentioned how flattered she was by the note. I smiled and giggled like a little school girl, told her to have a good evening and left! Sad Ever since that day, when I see her I look at her and she looks back at me and smiles. I recently saw her and asked her how she was doing, and didnt realize that I was looking deeply in her eyes. She smiled, giggled, asked me if I was going to bed and wished me a good night. I dont know if she is just flattered by all the attention I am giving her or if she is legitimately interested and just waiting for me to ask her out.

I can never seem to get her alone enough to feel comfortable asking her out. If you were in my shoes what would you do? How would you interpret this?

Note: I've tried to read her to see if she is lesbian or bi, but the best I've come up with was seeing her wearing Dr Martens with rainbow socks one day. I also looked on her fb and saw that she likes a lot of lgbt friendly orgs. But all that could mean is she is a supporter who likes to dress differently.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
WARNING: One CLUELESS Les here!! Please help if you have the heart? - 474 - 05-25-2014 12:28 PM
[] - Nepthys - 05-25-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - Clarka982 - 05-25-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - Tamara - 05-25-2014, 12:54 PM
[] - keylimepie31 - 05-25-2014, 01:04 PM
[] - Some One - 05-25-2014, 01:21 PM