This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help me build a sleeve tattoo?
05-26-2014, 06:21 PM

I totally get you. My tattoo is off the internet and just cause you didnt make doesn&#x27;t mean its not special. Wanting art on your body is meaningful. First pick something the has things you can look at and think of a memory or something like you. If you pick one with a motorcycle and you hate those its gonna bother you. think of your skin tone and how the picture you see is gonna look different when its on ur skin. You can always combine a few sleeves together to get the perfect blend of designs. what my friend did was get some done one day and slowly built on it and now its beautiful. I wouldnt pick one at the shop cause your gonna be pressured to pick it right away and the guys just gonna be sitting there staring at you. Also those are their designs so if you wanna change it they might get offended and make it how they want. The price depends on the shop, area of the country you live in and how much detail. It really depends but its not gonna be cheap unless you have connections.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
help me build a sleeve tattoo? - 777 - 05-26-2014, 06:12 PM
[] - isabella - 05-26-2014 06:21 PM
[] - Jake Steel - 05-26-2014, 06:37 PM
[] - Hawkeye85 - 05-26-2014, 06:53 PM