This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
computer internet connection problem, please help me?
05-28-2014, 07:00 AM

Hey Miss J! XD

I don't think you're being clear enough. An Internet connection problem can be caused by many underlying problems:

1. Hardware malconfigured/broke down (that's your modems, wireless routers, LAN cables, or whatever hardware you use to connect to the Internet)

2. Software problems (TCI/IP uninstalled by accident? Didn't download the logon manager from your ISP [Internet Service Provider, that's the company you signed up with for an Internet connection])

Can you provide us with a few more details so we can help you?

1. What type of connection are you using? (LAN cable through PPPoE, Wireless, etc)

2. What's your hardware specs?

3. What error message pops up when you connect to the Internet using Internet explorer?

4. Are there any Windows error messages that pop up when you plug a cable into your Ethernet port?

5. Go to Control Panel --> Device Manager. Are there any yellow exclamantion marks besides networking components like your network card?

6. What ISP do you use?

7. Finally, what have you actually done so far to enable an Internet conection? (e.g. Plugged in modem, base station/router, connected LAN cable, typed in password in log-in manager, flushed DNS, etc.)

Oh well, if the question expires, and if you’ve got any further problems, you can try emailing me here at imicrothinking@gmail.com. I’ll get back to you ASAP! XD

(Btw, check out my blog here at http://www.imicrothinking.wordpress.com ! XD My goal in this month is to get a 6 figure page ranking and write 100 entries (pretty sad, I know, spending spare time doing this stuff)…but I’d be eternally grateful if you popped in from time to time and drop in a comment! Thanks !! XD)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - CJ-Casanova - 05-28-2014, 06:42 AM
[] - julian b - 05-28-2014, 06:50 AM
[] - Super m - 05-28-2014 07:00 AM
[] - Uma - 05-28-2014, 07:07 AM
[] - Pavan - 05-28-2014, 07:10 AM