This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad for me to do this to my ex?
05-29-2014, 05:43 AM

I think you need to do a few things in your life... first, perhaps consider no revenge against others.

Hon, it was your choice to stay with this guy while he cheated. It was also your choice to over-extend and "give him everything"! When we are with a guy, and he cares for us, he will treat us like we are the most important person in his life. If he doesn't treat us this way, we are not the most important person. So, if we stay, we are only hurting ourselves. No one is going to change because we are a GREAT GIRLFRIEND! Each person is an individual - they are who they are. And no one changes unless they have an inner desire to do so!

This guy is non-committal and doesn't know how to treat a lady yet... he may never. It's his problem, not yours.

Leave his account alone. And move on! You are living in the past instead of right now. Right now he's out of your life.. .and you keep reeling him back in and opening up old wounds. I wonder why you're torturing yourself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - leggos - 05-29-2014, 05:02 AM
[] - bella - 05-29-2014, 05:09 AM
[] - Terry - 05-29-2014, 05:24 AM
[] - Jo - 05-29-2014, 05:34 AM
[] - Patricia - 05-29-2014 05:43 AM