This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MEN: Are you actually intimidated by tall, pretty women?
05-30-2014, 06:43 AM
MEN: Are you actually intimidated by tall, pretty women?
I'm 21 and men literally never approach me. It seems like all my female friends get so much male attention - men constantly approaching them, talking to them on Facebook, texting, etc. I have zero. I've been single for over a year, and have only had 2 boyfriends in my life. I'm starting to get pretty lonely :/

People tell me all the time how supposedly pretty I am. My family are all hounding me to get into modeling. My dad is adopted and we recently found his birth family and had this huge reunion. Everyone I met commented on how beautiful I was, as if they were truly stunned. My sister is (in my opinion) very pretty but they didn't say the same things to her. I've had random women randomly tell me I'm "so pretty". I'm also 5'9, thin (size 4-6), and I'm really into fashion so I always look stylish, feminine, and put together. I'm in college and have this married professor who checks me out all the time and looks for excuses to see me, and I'm pretty sure he's got a little thing for me. But actual students and guys my age don't show the slightest interest. I'm pretty bright (A student, honors), and I never party or sleep around. I'm pretty shy and quiet but very nice, polite, and friendly to anyone I talk to. I also take care of my elderly grandma, love animals, and am studying to be a physicians assistant so I'd like to think I'm a pretty caring person.

I don't understand why no men are interested in me. I mean they don't even talk to me. For example, a few weeks ago I was talking to a girl friend in class and a guy came and sat by us and started talking to us. He pretty much acted like I wasn't even there and just talked to the other girl and he also seemed really nervous, I assumed he liked this other girl. But then yesterday I was sitting in the hall and saw him keep walking past me until finally he walked over to sit down by me. he had headphones in but when I saw him I smiled and said hey and he said hi and sat down. We talked about class until a guy he knew walked over and then they started talking and he just got up and walked away with him. So it's like no matter what I do I can't get a man lol

What is wrong?! Are guys really just intimidated, and are they really that intimidated of a tall girl? Or am I just a dog or something?

This is me btw: http://s949.photobucket.com/user/meantam...ort=3&o=17

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MEN: Are you actually intimidated by tall, pretty women? - Princess - 05-30-2014 06:43 AM
[] - Hidden247 - 05-30-2014, 06:57 AM
[] - robert - 05-30-2014, 07:00 AM
[] - Gisele - 05-30-2014, 07:08 AM
[] - no1knowsaboutit - 05-30-2014, 07:14 AM
[] - Anonymous - 05-30-2014, 07:21 AM
[] - Gareth - 05-30-2014, 07:38 AM
[] - Barolb - 05-30-2014, 07:43 AM