This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to a guy that you've never talked to and really like?
05-30-2014, 09:02 AM

Um... I hate to say this, but are you really going to let a potential future boyfriend go just because you are shy? I mean from what you just stated you like him, he is your type, and you want to get to know him.

Riddle me this sweetheart... how in the heck are you going to get to know him if you are too dang shy to talk to him? I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but just so you know, you have to talk to somebody to get to know them. That is how this works, you talk to him: you get to know him. You don't talk to him: you don't get to know him. And what Is worse he doesn't get to know you either.

So I think the answer to you question is pretty simple... if you want date him or want to be even known to his own little world TALK TO HIM! Forget that you are shy, it is not going to help you in this. and don't use that as a shield for you to not talk to him, stating that you shy is just a cop out.

Think this to yourself... your shy right? so your too shy to go to a interview for a job as your suppose to speak to get the job? or for college interview you have to talk to get accepted. So your to shy to do that? I think not, then your not to shy to talk to a man who could be a potential husband in the future.

Grow some boobs and talk to him XD FIGHTING!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ovidiu - 05-30-2014, 08:43 AM
[] - Ivy league swimmer - 05-30-2014, 08:49 AM
[] - Rebekah - 05-30-2014 09:02 AM