This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I plan on donating my teenage daughter's clothes to local charity. What do you think?
05-31-2014, 02:38 AM
I plan on donating my teenage daughter's clothes to local charity. What do you think?
Not her school uniforms. I plan on doing this on on our way to dropping her off at school. especially her shoes. She refuses to give us her password or delete her twitter account. She lies and says she forgot it but after researching, she is on at unsuspecting times. It shows the approx time she was on. Yes, it's her and she put it on privacy, again! We can't really limit her on the net because she needs it for homework. What does anyone think?
Amanda, how old are you? Grown ups only please.
So I buy her anything she wants. Let her go to school dances. Then she lies and says she doesn't know her password. She lied numerous amounts of times about everything. She may get privacy but I have a right to monitor everything she does for her welfare and ours. So you don't go into your kids room and snoop around? Your not a real parent if not. or you dont have kids.
So i take away her computer and internet, her guitar, her ukelele, took back the laptop we gave her. Oh, and she went to see a psychologist who so far agrees with what weve done so far. But, YOUR recommendations and opinions are better? okay. you have no idea.
Please, only answer if you have teenage kids. Thank you! And yes I can afford to buy more clothes.
I don't want to take it away. It's the fact that she lied about having an account and we've found out she had it for months. She can have it all day everyday. It's my job to see what the hell she's talking about once in awhile. What if there's a suspected school shooting, suicide, drugs, fights. Do I really have o break it down. Get real.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I plan on donating my teenage daughter's clothes to local charity. What do you think? - P - 05-31-2014 02:38 AM
[] - John P - 05-31-2014, 02:46 AM
[] - Amanda - 05-31-2014, 03:02 AM
[] - L - 05-31-2014, 03:15 AM
[] - Lili - 05-31-2014, 03:28 AM
[] - All hat - 05-31-2014, 03:40 AM