This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I plan on donating my teenage daughter's clothes to local charity. What do you think?
05-31-2014, 03:02 AM

well are you going to buy her new clothes? cus if you just give all her clothes away and not give her any, thats messed up....why would you do that? You are being too nosey too, teens need privacy too...way to be a parent

I am 27, but you sound like a very strict parent, I feel bad for your child..it just makes things worse if you snoop around . Just take away the internet or her computer for her to do homework..no need to look at everything and take her clothes away, you are sick

Well I have a 10 month old , but NO I am not going to go in her bedroom and snoop around just cus she doesn't want to " give up her twitter account" wow you are a horrible parent

LOL you sound psychotic , what is so bad about having a twitter? Maybe that is the only thing private she wants since you snoop around like a man person...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - John P - 05-31-2014, 02:46 AM
[] - Amanda - 05-31-2014 03:02 AM
[] - L - 05-31-2014, 03:15 AM
[] - Lili - 05-31-2014, 03:28 AM
[] - All hat - 05-31-2014, 03:40 AM