This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Me and my fiance of a year had a fight 4 days ago and now he won't talk to me. Guys, I need your opinion.?
11-09-2012, 08:30 AM

He was upset because he thought you were blowing him off when he tried to call, so he's paying you back like an immature kid who doesn't know how to have a grown up relationship. But you shouldn't have expected him to delete his exes from FB. It's just FB. If he was flirting with them or meeting up with them, that would be different. Just because you were willing to do that for him doesn't mean he has to do it for you. If you can't t trust him and he's done nothing to actually cause that, then you are being insecure and you should indeed question the future of the relationship. If he has done something to lose your trust, then you still should question the future of the relationship. Without trust and honesty you have nothing.
Text him a message and ask if you are going to work together to fix things or if you should move on because if you're engaged to be married, you don't need to be playing games and bordering on the edge of ruining things between you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chris - 11-09-2012, 08:30 AM
[] - Laura Renee - 11-09-2012 08:30 AM
[] - Ash - 11-09-2012, 08:30 AM