This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get over my crush?
05-31-2014, 05:56 PM
How do I get over my crush?
I have been married for 6 years. I love my husband like crazy. But in our second year of marriage, I met someone in one of my college classes whom I really clicked with. He made me happy and he made me laugh and somehow I developed deep feelings for him even though I tried not to. I never hung out with him outside of class. He never knew I liked him and I was always faithful to my husband. But It has been almost five years since the last time I have even seen him and I still can't stop thinking about him. I have tried everything to forget him but i can't. Every night I go to sleep wondering what it would be like to be with him and not my husband. I think about conversations we had or things that we did in class together (five years ago!). Thinking about him and what life could have been like with him and not my husband just makes me depressed. I just want to get over him and turn all of my attention to my husband whom I love very much. I even defriended him on facebook a few years ago so that I wouldn't look him up to see what he is doing.

How do I stop thinking about him? Does anyone have a similar experience/suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get over my crush? - Mindy - 05-31-2014 05:56 PM
[] - may - 05-31-2014, 06:08 PM
[] - Annie - 05-31-2014, 06:23 PM
[] - John - 05-31-2014, 06:28 PM