This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to set browser to connect to internet using specific device?
06-01-2014, 07:56 AM
How to set browser to connect to internet using specific device?
I have 2 WiFi receivers. One which was built-in, primary, laptop WiFi receiver and the other one would be a USB WiFi receiver I'd plugged in. I connected to 2 different routers which both routers aren't bridged or connected in any other ways. I wanted to access an IP from my second router while I can browse the internet using my first router using my browser. My first router would be my apartment's and the second would be my shop's (which was downstairs). I'd like to be able to bridge them but it seems quite impossible. I wanted to access my shop's CCTV broadcasted using my shop's router while I could stream videos and like using my apartment's router (because I don't want to occupy all the customer's bandwidth myself). The problem is my browser, currently using Chrome, won't open my shop's CCTV IP address. When I tried to open the settings of my shop's router (by default 192.168.1.1), I opened my apartment's router settings instead. How to setup chrome or at least tell chrome that I want to access something from this WiFi device not that other one?

I am using Windows 8 (Don't judge but they work no further different than Windows 7)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to set browser to connect to internet using specific device? - 715 - 06-01-2014 07:56 AM
[] - Fred - 06-01-2014, 08:10 AM
[] - Tracy L - 06-01-2014, 08:14 AM
[] - Pierre - 06-01-2014, 08:18 AM
[] - efflandt - 06-01-2014, 08:34 AM