This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase your blog/site traffic?
06-02-2014, 12:25 AM
How to increase your blog/site traffic?
Hello Guys! I am a new Blogger and have been running my blog for almost six months. I tried very much to get organic traffic to my blog but each time I tried I got failure. I have researched on internet and visited many of the blog posts about increasing traffic to you site and adopted all the method. Here I will share my strategy which i adopted to generate traffic,

- I wrote some original and good stuff for my blog and posted them on.
In writing those post I did care to write my keywords finely and prepared them as SEO friendly posts.

- I submitted those URL's of the posts as well main homepage URL to Google, yahoo, and other directories.

- After that, I created accounts on social sites like Facebook, Twitter etc. and posted the links to those posts with a short description so that I can have a Backlink.

- Then I also commented on some of the blogs that have similar niche to my blog.

Honestly speaking I experienced zero percent of traffic increment to my blog.
I hope I will find some soul here who would guide me in finding what I am actually missing in my strategy. You might need to visit that blog so that you could tell me about my mistakes.

Here is the URL for that blog.
http://www.quickearningideas.com

I hope that someone would definitely help me out of this trauma that I cannot be to monetize my blog after so many days even. Thank you in advance. I will not mind if you will point out some of the mistakes in my writing or in my blog structure and my strategy. Thanks Again!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to increase your blog/site traffic? - Haroon - 06-02-2014 12:25 AM
[] - Komal Verma - 06-02-2014, 12:35 AM
[] - dotspiders - 06-02-2014, 12:46 AM
[] - Resnick - 06-02-2014, 01:00 AM
[] - Dezman - 06-02-2014, 01:05 AM
[] - Mark - 06-02-2014, 01:22 AM
[] - Susmita - 06-02-2014, 01:29 AM
[] - Prashanth Raj - 06-02-2014, 01:35 AM