This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OMEGLE I AM WORRIED ABOUT, PLEASE HELP.?
06-02-2014, 02:37 AM
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OMEGLE I AM WORRIED ABOUT, PLEASE HELP.?
Okay so earlier I had a conversation with a 16 year old girl on omegle, she seemed very sweet and like a legitimate person. Later on we exchanged full names to try and find each other on facebook and after we couldn't find each other she asked for my number, so I gave it to her. Right after I gave it to her she said got it then immediately left omegle. For some reason I thought this was suspicious and she has not texted me at all, even though it has not been that long. All of that leads me to worry, a person I do not know has my full name and phone number and I am not even 100% sure they are even a real person or a creeper that has my name and number and bad things will happen. Am I just being paranoid? Or should I be worried?
I am being serious, I know I was not thinking, I'm just a douchy 17 year old, most of the things I do are without thinking. But I'm just a little worried is all. She really seemed like a legitimate 16 year old girl, we talked for like 45 minuets and the way she talked, it just seemed like it, am I just being paranoid? Should I not worry about it? What if she was real? idk.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OMEGLE I AM WORRIED ABOUT, PLEASE HELP.? - Christopher - 06-02-2014 02:37 AM
[] - Eric Jay - 06-02-2014, 02:49 AM
[] - redstrike893 - 06-02-2014, 03:01 AM
[] - Mike - 06-02-2014, 03:07 AM