This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to reunite with friends again? What should i do ?
06-02-2014, 02:45 AM
How to reunite with friends again? What should i do ?
Hi, I am Jessie ( 14 years old female. I'm using my brother's yahoo acc since i dont have one.
Okay! Well here is my problem tht i facing and i need your support+advice or respond.

I have 2 friends and they are 15 years old and obviously a female too + they r 1 year elder than me. They both r freaking beautiful and seriously a genius person as well. The way thy smile trust me you wont stop starring nor thinking of them.

Last year( 2013 ) me(13yrs old) and both my friends are (14yrs old respectively) were so close together. Everytime during recess in school , we used to hang out together + whenever we passedby each other we always greet / smile at each other. we were so closed at at moment. They usually alwyas happy when thy saw me. you can see the beautiful smile in their face. I also always used to chat with them in facebook and got replies instantly. Both of them were so friendly and as wht i got the responds from my other friends THEY NEVER BACKSTAB people. Thy r so freaking such a kind and friendly person.

But everything had chanaged this year (2014). Its all vice versa as how i listed above. They totally ignored me. Idk why . Now, during recess i always waited for them but i can only stare at their beautiful faces instead of talking to them. they just dont bother abt me.

what should i do ? how am i supposed to reunite again as last year? I'm always thinking of them eachday and everyday. i even cried sometimes.I love them so much as a friend.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to reunite with friends again? What should i do ? - 245 - 06-02-2014 02:45 AM
[] - Serena - 06-02-2014, 03:00 AM