This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
should i even talk to this girl who is out of my league?
06-02-2014, 11:30 AM

DON'T MESSAGE HER! Just wait till her birthday and post on her timeline to wish her happy birthday. That's it! That's all. If she wants to talk to you then let her come to you then. You already admit to being a creeper/stalker, so please don't make this more uncomfortable for her. Did you flirt with her in class last year? Do you guys text? If she's interested in you last year, you would've been able to tell. Most girls in this day and age are not shy and wishy-washy especially the ones who are beautiful.

@John: "Hey Smile" is the creepiest message you could have possibly sent. If you do decide to message her, you need a "pretext". Not just a "hey!" Girls like her are accustomed to being chased and fawned over. You need something to reassure her that a. you're not a creep and b. you don't have an agenda. A simple "hey!" is the classic "try harder" line.

EDIT: I TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED TILL HER BIRTHDAY TO FIND AN EXCUSE TO TALK TO HER. I KNEW SHE WOULDN'T REPLY.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - YSL - 06-02-2014 11:30 AM
[] - john - 06-02-2014, 11:44 AM
[] - MAC21forever - 06-02-2014, 11:57 AM
[] - bruce - 06-02-2014, 12:04 PM