This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EBAY SELLER sold me BOOTLEG DVD that does not work what can I DO ABOUT THIS?!?
06-02-2014, 12:44 PM
EBAY SELLER sold me BOOTLEG DVD that does not work what can I DO ABOUT THIS?!?
I bought Riddick dvd from this seller for super cheap, the thing was bootleg and did not play, I contacted them and got aggressive reply trying to blame me refusing refund. the seller insulted me, and said I insulted him for saying it was counterfeit. saying I could return it and if he finds I was lying that it does work that not only will I not get anything from him but I would not get refund either. well ofcourse Im not taking that chance from a seller that was as mean and blaming calling me the scammer as he was. for all I know he'd not refund my money even if it did not work. so I left bad feedback. he replied to it saying I was scamming him that I wanted to return bootleg copy in place of the one he sold. me. in another feedback someone left from the same listing, item , price of the dvd I bought said the same thing, that it was bootleg. the other bad feedbacks this seller had say that he was aggressive and blamed him. I guess I was stupid to not check feedback before buying. so Im stuck with this bootleg dvd that doesn't work, and no money. is there ANYTHING I can do about this. I just sent another msg to the person calling him out on his lies and aggressiveness demanding a refund for such an item, was that right to do? I don't want to argue or cause trouble, but this is not right! what can I do about this?!?!?!?!?!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
EBAY SELLER sold me BOOTLEG DVD that does not work what can I DO ABOUT THIS?!? - Jessica - 06-02-2014 12:44 PM
[] - Hugh - 06-02-2014, 12:58 PM
[] - Stevö© - 06-02-2014, 01:13 PM
[] - nick - 06-02-2014, 01:25 PM