This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I really in love with him?
11-09-2012, 08:32 AM

Hello!

First off, breath. it's all good. Sounds to me like you are infatuated by this boy! That's totally cool and very very normal!

so, it's good that you have things in common with this boy, you are doing a tuition class together, so that is common ground - something you can start a conversation around. Have you had a chance to talk to him? that would be a great start. Boys can be pretty clueless about who likes them or not, so it's a good idea to get to know him as a person first so you can relax.

If you get the chance you could direct the conversation to one about popular culture like music and movies and which ones he likes etc and then say something along the lines of "have you seen that new "blah blah" movie? I want to see it - we should go".

but maybe wait till you have had a few basic conversations first. this way you get to see him alone without your and his friends hanging around and being a pain but without it being classified as a "date" or you having to ask "will you be my boyfriend" which is lame and a very scary thing to do!

this is much better because then you can be casual about how much you like him. You control the pace. also, if he isn't interested (which even thought I am sure you are gorgeous and clever and funny, can sometimes happen) there's no love lost as you haven't blurted out "I LOVE YOU" you have kept calm and you come out looking polished and fine. then you can go home and cry.

haha but I hope that doesn't happen! Dating is a gamble and you will stumble along the way, but that's ok.

good luck xxx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I really in love with him? - A.H - 11-09-2012, 08:24 AM
[] - jl - 11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
[] - Allie - 11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
[] - achildlikeprincess - 11-09-2012, 08:32 AM
[] - advice_please! - 11-09-2012 08:32 AM