This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has anyone else been scammed by Freedompop Internet service? I am looking to take legal action.?
06-02-2014, 06:13 PM
Has anyone else been scammed by Freedompop Internet service? I am looking to take legal action.?
I signed up for Freedompop internet service. I paid almost $100 for the modem. I waited forever for the device, and was only informed it was on back order when I called 3 weeks after I ordered it. Then I get it, and it will not work, keeps saying the password is wrong. ( the default password it came with) I have called and called. The few times I have gotten through to someone, sometimes sitting on hold for an hour...they were not helpful. I have emailed...the responses are scripted and unhelpful. So almost 3 months later, I still have not resolved this problem. I called to cancel and was told I would not receive shipping charges back and I would have to pay a restock fee. I asked to speak to someone else who could help me, because no way in hell was I paying a restock fee, or paying to ship this Piece of Shit back. I was told he was not in the office, and that she would have him call me. I asked if it would be a week, because I am sick of all this. She reassured me it would be that day or the next. Now I have been charged another month of service for internet I have not been able to even use. So at this point I will have lost almost $200 to this company. While that does not seem like a whole lot to some, I am a working single mom. That is A LOT of money for my family, and I want it back...
Dear Freedompop answer

Like I am falling for the whole we will call you thing a third time...there is nothing you can do to fix it at this point.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone else been scammed by Freedompop Internet service? I am looking to take legal action.? - Tamara - 06-02-2014 06:13 PM
[] - some-yank - 06-02-2014, 06:28 PM
[] - FreedomPop - 06-02-2014, 06:32 PM