This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mum says i dont study enough?
06-02-2014, 07:56 PM
My mum says i dont study enough?
I'm Polish and I live in England for 8 years now with my mum after my parents divorced. Since that time i have had issues with my mum, mainly about how i never revise enough for my exams. This is a constant issue when we argue because i study as hard as i can, sometimes 2 hours per day for one subject. Every time i end a "revision session", I take a short break and basically talk with my friends on facebook for no more than 10 minutes, and my mum chooses that time to go in my room and accuse me that i have done no work. I tried involving her in my revision but each time ends with me crying because she has very strong opinions, so if i say something in the "wrong way" she ends up yelling at me for "changing the subject and avoiding the question". This is really becoming a bigger issue, i have 2 weeks left of year 11 and this is really stressing me out for years, but it got worse since November of last year.

(don;t get me wrong, i love my mum and respect her and her rules but i dont know how to talk to her about it. once she has an opinion it stays there even if i prove it wrong)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My mum says i dont study enough? - 387 - 06-02-2014 07:56 PM
[] - anne w - 06-02-2014, 08:12 PM
[] - Jackie m - 06-02-2014, 08:16 PM
[] - Katie - 06-02-2014, 08:28 PM