This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend went behind my back on fb?
06-03-2014, 10:09 AM

If you love somebody, you don't try to make her to be somebody else. You don't try to take her usual daily activities. You don't try to take her usual environment. You DO have to "absorb" her environment, and make it yours. Make her friends, your friends. Make her hobby, your hobby. Of course to a certain extend. But what you say you do at the beginning is not even healthy. Love and trust work together. Why you've suddenly decided to not have a fb? It's out of my mind! I and my gf (now my wife) aren't exchange our fb password, but we do occasionally share what's interesting happened in our own fb. I don't have interest in knowing her "private life" in her fb, and she isn't too, for we know that our "private life" in fb IS the same with our life together. if you can't trust your gf to even that extend, you're in a very deep insecurity. a man who's secure with himself will allow his gf to has her own "private life", knowing that there's nothing she would do in "private life" to cheat him off, EVEN if he already has experience like that with his ex(s).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Blue Planet - 06-03-2014, 09:28 AM
[] - emma - 06-03-2014, 09:39 AM
[] - koko - 06-03-2014, 09:43 AM
[] - star - 06-03-2014, 09:55 AM
[] - Chen Li Yong - 06-03-2014 10:09 AM