This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with internet connection (great details provided!)?
06-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Problem with internet connection (great details provided!)?
I have been having a problem with my cable internet connection for about 4 months now. When my internet is up in running, I get around 20Mbps DL and 1Mbps UL, very fast. Though occasionally it will cut out for long periods of time, and I was told by the cable company that there was barely a signal from the coax cable. I have a motorola modem, and I notice that the PC Activity light seems to blink less frequently and consistently when the internet is down, perhaps meaning something. I do not have a router or wireless in my house. I used to switch the one ethernet cable between two computers occasionally to do stuff. Could this cause an IP problem? It's so strange because it occasionally will work, and be incredibly fast, but more often than not it doesnt work.

Thank you for your time reading my questions, and please give detailed answers!! Don't tell me to call the cable company, it doesnt work! lol

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Problem with internet connection (great details provided!)? - 964 - 06-04-2014 03:35 AM
[] - Scrawny - 06-04-2014, 03:46 AM