This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about scams on craigslist?
06-05-2014, 09:27 PM

So the packages are sent to your home an then you are suppose to mail them out? Kinda like the middle man right? Well, Youll never know exactly how a scam works unless your the one who created it, But I would think the packages have stolen merch or narcotics in them. Nobody would be willing to pay that kind of money unless they were making double or triple off the deal. These people need innocent bystanders doing the dirty work for them. That way their hands are clean if something goes wrong. Its like a drug mule, The mule goes an picks it up, transports it, an then drops it off. If something happens in between they are the ones caught with the actual product and unless they can give names or some information linking the crime to someone else, their screwed.
Then again the offers you received could be genuine. These are just my thoughts and opinions. I would say if your interested just make sure you know what your getting into and that all your questions are answered before agreeing to anything.
I hope this helped and Good Luck!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Question about scams on craigslist? - 235 - 06-05-2014, 09:08 PM
[] - Go with the flow - 06-05-2014, 09:17 PM
[] - Angelica - 06-05-2014 09:27 PM
[] - Wayne Z - 06-05-2014, 09:37 PM
[] - Kittysue - 06-05-2014, 09:49 PM
[] - 454 - 06-05-2014, 09:52 PM