This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where do I stand with my ex?
06-06-2014, 07:40 AM

Dont assume anything, theres only one way to find out! Ask her, maybe not flat out ask her, but ask how she feels about you and tell her somewhat, how you feel about her (unless you wanna take a leap of faith and spill your heart). Again, only one way to really find out! As far as you know, she might have had a long lost friend pass away and she might not be in the best state of mind, or etc. Good luck though, I feel for you.

--- UPDATE: Hey then yeah, a death can take a heavy toll on everyone, let her cool down, but be there for her. Show her genuine interest (not just because you want to be with her) but show her compassion for her situation, and maybe right now just focus on being her shoulder to cry on for now. Things always work out for the better eventually. And worse comes to worse, you helped someone you care for go through a hard time in her life. Thats something she will remember for the rest of her life.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - InLoveWithLove - 06-06-2014, 07:28 AM
[] - John - 06-06-2014, 07:37 AM
[] - Ivy league swimmer - 06-06-2014 07:40 AM
[] - J - 06-06-2014, 07:43 AM
[] - Louise - 06-06-2014, 07:52 AM