This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My laptop is acting up with any internet connection. Help?
06-06-2014, 10:59 AM
My laptop is acting up with any internet connection. Help?
My computer seems to have a problem with internet connections. I know that it's not my router because my computer acts up the same way when I use the internet at other places, and my phone and other devices work fine with those connections. Here's what's wrong:
Suppose I'm on YouTube, when I'm on the front page, a good portion of the pictures on the page won't load up as thumbnails and just show a little green/white icon. And then if I watch a video, I can't even watch 30 seconds of the video without it crashing with an error message.
The same stuff happens with other websites too. I haven't been able to download anything or send large emails lately on my computer. I still can through my phone, so that's how I know my computer is the problem. I can still browse the internet and stuff, but it frequently doesn't load the page properly and I have to refresh it, and I can't stream anything or download stuff right now.

Can anyone please tell me what could be wrong with it? I don't know if it's a software thing or if it's a problem with one of my laptop's parts.
Thanks for any help!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My laptop is acting up with any internet connection. Help? - 379 - 06-06-2014 10:59 AM
[] - Charles2015 - 06-06-2014, 11:08 AM