This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Running away?
06-06-2014, 05:20 PM

ok so im 14 too... and I LIVE in Orange County/L.A,California (trust me, its not as good as it sounds). my parents are divorced and both remarried. I have thought about running away a couple of times. that's why I clicked on ur question... it stood out to me. well let me just say that your idea is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E!!!!! do not just leave with your friends and think that its all going to be happy days with fun and butterflies. do u know how expensive every thing is out here? I'd say your best bet is to try to move in with your dad(if that's what u want)... that's what im doing. my dad lives in Alaska with my step mom (she is awesome) and my 4 younger 1/2 siblings. I am moving up with him in the summer. now ik this idea you and ur friends got sounds sooo great, but trust me its not. something WILL go horribly wrong please do not do this. I am speaking from someone who has dealt with abuse, divorse, and many many bad things. just don't run away. talk to your parents like I did when things were rough. and if you don't want to hear about religion stop reading but in the bible it says that "god giveth no man a challenge that which he must not prevail." so trust me u will feel better. we all have chores but that doesn't mean that only some of us get to skinp out on them like u want to do. so just don't...do...IT!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Running away? - Raven - 06-06-2014, 05:07 PM
[] - Tasmia - 06-06-2014, 05:16 PM
[] - brennan - 06-06-2014 05:20 PM