This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love love this girl and she/s sent me a picture of her boobs, i dont think she likes me help?
06-06-2014, 09:22 PM
I love love this girl and she/s sent me a picture of her boobs, i dont think she likes me help?
There's this girl, I really like her, I even think Iove her, I'm 15 and she's 14, were in the same class at school. I'm a little shy around her in person but by facebook and snapchat its totally fine, I've never asked her if she liked but I've told her how I feel towards her.

During the last holidays we started sending snaps, I would be in boxers and she would send some with bra's and underwear only.. She felt bad after and I was devastated... I hadn't asked her to send any snaps like that at all, I didn't even have that thought on my mind at the time.. So after the holidays once we wear back in school, she was ignoring me or as she said once I asked her why "I need time to think and get used to it again"... I was very annoyed with myself, I thought it was all my fault, but I didn't want to be a pain so I let her be. Over time it would get better from time to time I'd sit next to her but at that time she liked another boy... I was fine with it the guy she liked was a really good friend of mind, at that point all I wanted was to be friends again with her and not have a awkward friendship...

After a few months we started snapping again, casually and stuff, then the next holidays arrived, and then I started talking to her everynight from 11 to about 2... We would talk about school, what we did that day and what we were going to do... Then after a few days she send me a pick of her upper boobs, I was like Woaww.. and then it was the full... Does she like me?
She'snotaslut

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I love love this girl and she/s sent me a picture of her boobs, i dont think she likes me help? - 801 - 06-06-2014 09:22 PM
[] - Daniel - 06-06-2014, 09:29 PM
[] - Jayne - 06-06-2014, 09:44 PM
[] - LBR - 06-06-2014, 09:48 PM