This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love love this girl and she/s sent me a picture of her boobs, i dont think she likes me help?
06-06-2014, 09:48 PM

I think it's safe to say she likes you a lot. I would never send a pic of my boobs to a guy if I didnt like him a lot. In fact, I am 54 yrs. old and I have only sent one pic like that in my whole life, just recently to the guy I love. We don't have a romantic love and we are not even going out, but he is my best friend and we talk/text daily and we get along well/have an amazing chemistry. I want to be with him but I dont think he really feels the same way and right now it is not possible for him to be with me either. I sincerely care for him and we let's say, help each other out in that area, but it just is what it is and as I said, he is the only guy I communicate with on that level. I know it probably wont go any further because he is hesitant but I love what we have now and I just want him to be happy. He means a lot to me, so see, there are different reasons for different people to do what they do and it's not always about a romantic love but more about a true friendship love that to me I have found is much more meaningful at this time in my life. Of course I want to be with him but like I said, since that is impossible on his end, I just go with the flow hoping that maybe someday we will be more, be able to spend that alone time together and that is all I can do right now is enjoy, hope, and know that the friendship is special.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Daniel - 06-06-2014, 09:29 PM
[] - Jayne - 06-06-2014, 09:44 PM
[] - LBR - 06-06-2014 09:48 PM