This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been called a goth/punk/emo poser and I feel so humiliated?
06-07-2014, 06:45 AM
I've been called a goth/punk/emo poser and I feel so humiliated?
There's these 2 girls that I used to go to school with. Let's call them Grace and Anna. Grace is the girl that I have always liked. I always felt like I needed to impress her and I always tried hard to be close to her. She wasn't girly. Actually, she was the opposite. But that's what I thought was so awesome about her.
A few years later I moved schools but then got in contact with her again over the Instagram. Whenever she would like a picture of mine or talk to me, I felt so excited for some reason. Then I found out her best friend Anna had it too.

I'm LOVE with the band Paramore. I got suggestion that should start listening to My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco which have similar music genre. I also found out Grace and Anna liked these bands too, so I was excited to share some interests with them.
I started to listen to those bands. I really liked their songs, and before you knew it my account was flooded with MCR pictures and stuff.
Grace and Anna noticed this and later Anna posted a picture that said 'Some people are just fake punk' with a little skull or something. Grace and Anna talked to eachother in the comments section saying how they don't like how some people aren't themselves. Then Anna tagged me in it.
I felt so embarrassed. I feel like they think I'm copying them or I'm fake. I want them to like me. I'm sorry this is long but I want you to know why being called fake makes me feel like I'm not good enough for someone I try to be friends with.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I've been called a goth/punk/emo poser and I feel so humiliated? - 254 - 06-07-2014 06:45 AM
[] - Unknown Person - 06-07-2014, 06:46 AM
[] - Lii - 06-07-2014, 06:51 AM
[] - matt - 06-07-2014, 06:53 AM
[] - 772 - 06-07-2014, 07:09 AM
[] - Ryan - 06-07-2014, 07:15 AM