This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
when I try to log into my mail I get a block up that says this: This Connection is Untrusted You have asked?
06-07-2014, 11:08 AM
when I try to log into my mail I get a block up that says this: This Connection is Untrusted You have asked?
This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

this is what comes up when I try to log into my yahoo mail. I have to give it permission to log in before it will do it and when I come back later I have to do the same thing over again. Help

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
when I try to log into my mail I get a block up that says this: This Connection is Untrusted You have asked? - 325 - 06-07-2014 11:08 AM
[] - stacy - 06-07-2014, 11:11 AM
[] - Alex G - 06-07-2014, 11:13 AM
[] - Begonia - 06-07-2014, 11:24 AM