This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have a linksys WRT320N that ive had for a few years and from a few days ago it keeps disconnecting?
06-08-2014, 05:25 AM
i have a linksys WRT320N that ive had for a few years and from a few days ago it keeps disconnecting?
the main usage i give to the router is gaming on my xbox, recently while playing ive been experiencing sudden lag and internet drops every 3 to 5 minutes which makes it impossible to game.

its not only on the xbox it happens, on every computer also. i tried connecting directly to the router and its the same.
do you guys know hoe to help me?

NOTE:
-firmware up to date on the router
-connected directly to modem and connection works perfectly fine
-the router is in constant usage if its not gaming its downloading something i dont know if it matters

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP IN ADVANCE!
do you guys know how to help me?* my bad
DrDave look what i wrote on the notes, i said that i connected directly to modem for a few hours and the connection was perfectly fine not even a second of lag not one connection drop! thank you anyway
The Incredible Chris i tried that earlier and its the same, as i said before even when connected directly to the router by cable its still dropping. thank you anyways!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i have a linksys WRT320N that ive had for a few years and from a few days ago it keeps disconnecting? - guillermo - 06-08-2014 05:25 AM
[] - DrDave - 06-08-2014, 05:31 AM
[] - 697 - 06-08-2014, 05:46 AM