This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get him to like me more then just a friend ?
11-09-2012, 08:29 AM
How do I get him to like me more then just a friend ?
I wonder if i'm just freaking out a little, but I feel like I've been doing pretty good. So I have known this guy for 2 years. We date a couple times. He likes girls off and on, but hasn't been in a relationship for a while. He told me how he wished that girls would just tell him that they like him instead of sending mixed signals. Well recently this girl from a different school has been texting him non-stop, stuff like hey babe.. She told him that she likes him and he kinda likes her but not as much as she wants. I almost feel like he likes the attention she gives him but she is so forceful and needy that it just annoys him. I looked her up on Facebook because I wanted to see if I knew her. I don't but she is freaking gorgeous. She is in beauty pageants and all that poop! I think Austin thinks me more of a friend, but i'm not sure. He flirts with me. My plan was to tell him I like him when we go to preference ( a formal dance) We are going ice skating before the dance and i thought it would be cute to tell him then, but now i'm not so sure. How could he like me if I can't even compare to miss beauty pageant girl?!
Should I tell him now or Dec 15 which is preference?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get him to like me more then just a friend ? - Jacie - 11-09-2012 08:29 AM
[] - Noah - 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
[] - Skylar - 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
[] - Woman - 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
[] - mamapowell2001 - 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
[] - Bree H. - 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM
[] - The Chosen One - 11-09-2012, 08:37 AM