This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm 15 and feel really depressed?
06-10-2014, 08:09 AM
I'm 15 and feel really depressed?
I moved away from the coast 4 months ago where all my best friends were, I used to go out with them after school every night and we would have such a laugh. But now, due to moving, I'm in the house sat in my room all night every night. I have no friends and I hate my new school. I split up with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago because I couldn't cope with the distance. It is 90 miles away from where I live now so I can't really see all my friends on a regular basis. I feel like I'm drifting from them all. I used to go on the phone with this one guy every couple of nights, now I'm lucky if I even get a message on Facebook from him. Another guy barley talks to me anymore because he's going through a hard time himself, and the rest I speak to but not a lot. My old school was the best school I had ever been to and I was friends with literally EVERYONE. People was so friendly and I could get on with them all. I constantly think about my past and wish I could live back over there. I used to cry every night but now I just feel like I have no emotions left:/ I'm sick of being alone and thinking depressing things. I'm constantly thinking suicidal thoughts and I've even hurt myself. Getting up for school every morning makes me want to cry as I hate it so much, it's not the same here. It's so rough, I can't really move to another school because money is short and I'm towards the end of year 10 where I am doing my gcse's. Basically, I'm asking how I can be a happier person..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm 15 and feel really depressed? - Sarah - 06-10-2014 08:09 AM
[] - Abbas - 06-10-2014, 08:25 AM