This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best value for money SEO software?
06-10-2014, 03:57 PM

If you are asking for the best deal kind of thing, keep in mind that cloud-based web apps are usually faster though quite more expensive than desktop SEO tools some of which are pretty fast (though in this case the speed also depends on your computer's "muscle" strength).

The aforementioned SEO PowerSuite is definitely a favorite. It's a collection of 4 tools bundled into a one-stop website promotion toolkit. You can do pretty much all the important SEO things with it: keyword research, image SEO, video SEO, youtube rank tracking, website rank tracking, traffic monitoring (via google analtytics), backlink checks and backlink analysis, social media popularity tracking, link partner search and link campaign management, website optimization and SEO-friendly website redesign. Lots of other stuff but you get the idea.

The good thing about it is that the trial version never expires - use it for as long as you want. If you want some extra features like SEO reporting and data export, you can pay but if you don't you can stick with the free version, at least for when you are testing the waters.

I honestly think that from the cost/benefit perspective SEO PowerSuite is the best choice. But if I were you I would try several tools by most reputable providers (do your research) and then decide on which one you like best.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Bryanna - 06-10-2014, 03:15 PM
[] - rob steele - 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM
[] - Jake - 06-10-2014, 03:28 PM
[] - PopEye - 06-10-2014, 03:38 PM
[] - AuroIN New york - 06-10-2014, 03:49 PM
[] - Kim Cunnings - 06-10-2014 03:57 PM
[] - Kathy - 06-10-2014, 04:01 PM