This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Friend For Years Wants To Hook Up With Me?
06-10-2014, 03:49 PM

She likes you but do you really want to start something with a girl who's in a commitment relationship? Wouldn't you be afraid your feelings would get involved being that you two are already great friends? Do you want her to use you and then go back to the other dude? I would proceed with caution. Tell her you two are friends and that you value her friendship, but that you feel she is crossing the line being that she's in a relationship. She will either dump her man to be with you, or she will stop trying to get in your pants and stay friends with you. I know you're a guy and having sex would be sweet and all...but eventually you're going to want more and she already has a guy. And then you'll be wondering if she cheated on this other dude with you, why wouldn't she cheat on you with someone else? She can't have her cake (best friend) and eat you too LOL...if you guys are such good friends, you should be able to lay this all out for her. You don't deserve to be used this way and trust me, it's not worth losing your bestie.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - mathwiz - 06-10-2014 03:49 PM
[] - beaner - 06-10-2014, 04:00 PM