This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I asked this girl out and I wanna ask her out again but how do I do it?
06-10-2014, 08:50 PM
I asked this girl out and I wanna ask her out again but how do I do it?
How do i confess if I already asked her out? What do i do if she is ignoring me and why is she ignoring me? Should I make the first move now? Also since i want to give her a birthday gift and i'm a good artist i want to make sure its based on a drawing pad with full of drawings but what drawings? and How do I confess it to her this time since I asked her out already?

So basically i like her on her personality and how she looks and the way she acts, we knew each other for half a year and was in my music class last term who sat next to me, and she thinks i'm nice and funny. She says I also have talent. But i already asked her out but she said no and was going for another guy but that guy had a girlfriend so now she kinda ended up like me. I started to see she doesn't talk to me that much like last time on facebook. But i do realize she does talk normally face to face. She was at the bus now shes gone for like a month and in the mornings as well. We don't have classes this term so the struggle is real. I do talk to her online but she doesn't seem to be so responding and doesn't seem to start the convo like last time. I do say hi to her and she says hi and smiles.
She doesn't have a crush anymore.

p.s.
And I'm asking this question for my friend who can't make a yahoo account without using his phone number.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I asked this girl out and I wanna ask her out again but how do I do it? - 987 - 06-10-2014 08:50 PM
[] - Professor Teabag - 06-10-2014, 08:57 PM
[] - shakquille - 06-10-2014, 09:12 PM