This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm in love with someone I can never have?
06-10-2014, 10:00 PM
I'm in love with someone I can never have?
First of all, i am not in love just with the way they look, i love their art, their personalty, all of them!
He is 2 years older than me (not such a big difference) but he is famous, and beautiful and way out of my league. He lives far away, and is going to do big things with his life, and it makes my heart ache when i know he'll never feel the same. Please don't say give up hope and move on, its impossible I've tried, but my mind always goes back to him. Once he direct messaged me on twitter replying to a question i asked, and he also liked my drawing that i did of him on instagram, which gets my hopes up that maybe, in a different time and different place, he could like me.Whenever he makes a new video on YouTube, I feel it all over again. (Don't tell me to unsubscribe, because thats not going to happen) What should I do? Has anyone felt something similar to this? Thankyou.
Panda and Been there, I would like to say that firstly I am not and 'obsessed fangirl'saying that I have absolutely no chance is BS! You may think i'm being delusional and caught up in a 'fantasy', and think that i have some deep psychological hatred for myself, and I need counseling- HA! All of you are over-analyzing the situation. Having a crush on someone, even if you've not met them, isn't necessarily a bad thing! All I wanted from your answers is conformation that there is a chance-there is

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm in love with someone I can never have? - 910 - 06-10-2014 10:00 PM
[] - Been There - 06-10-2014, 10:05 PM
[] - Panda - 06-10-2014, 10:13 PM
[] - Paige - 06-10-2014, 10:24 PM
[] - Daisy - 06-10-2014, 10:30 PM