This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls: Am I doing the right thing with this girl?? Does she like me or is she just using me??!!?
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM

That's a really long question you have there ^.^

In my opinion, from what you've said it sounds like she wants to be loved, and at the moment, from the string of guys you say she's been with, she doesn't seem to be able to handle a relationship right now, maybe she's experimenting and trying to find out herself?
either way it sounds like you're feelings are pretty deep for this girl and she's still at the stage where she's figuring out what love is, be careful she doesn't end up hurting you in the process.

if she does have feelings for you then she's going to notice that you've not been giving her as much attention, and she's likely to try to get you interested again but in the end it's your call, you can never really tell what us girls are thinking because half the time we don't understand what we feel ourselves ^.^

Oh, one more thing, i can't be sure of what type of girl this is but if you want her interested and she is, i wouldn't play distant with her for more then a couple of weeks if you're playing things safe. There tends to be a make or break point where either it'll work, or she'll end up getting bored thinking you're not interested and find someone else who can replace you =/

Nothing is really clear or simple when it comes to things like this, but i hope that helps?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Danielle - 11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
[] - Yellow - 11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
[] - The Curious - 11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
[] - Siobhon - 11-09-2012 08:39 AM