This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase the download speed on ps3?
06-11-2014, 02:33 AM
How to increase the download speed on ps3?
Okay so my UPnP is enabled on my network and PS3 but it comes up as not available whenever i do an internet connection test? My NAT type is type 3 and says that it has restrictions. I've looked at dozens of online forums and videos to change the NAT type to open, type 2,etc. but none of them work for me, i go through every step perfectly and log into my network and all that there but whenever i test it it always comes up as DNS error so i have to change it back to the previous DNS i usually have (8.8.8.8) which i got off an online forum which says its from google or something? its supposed to be fast but has made absolutely no contribution to the download speed and hasn't changed anything. I'm downloading a DLC which is quite big (5321MB) which i started downloading a few days ago and its going so slow its like 1MB every ten seconds so i hope someone can help me to speed this up? People who comment on the videos and forums say it worked for them but it doesn't make a difference for me so any help would be appreciated! Also whenever i do the connection test it doesn't show connection speeds or anything do i don't know what they are. I'm on a wireless connection too by the way! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to increase the download speed on ps3? - 745 - 06-11-2014 02:33 AM
[] - Shawn - 06-11-2014, 02:37 AM
[] - The one who knows - 06-11-2014, 02:50 AM