This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to embedd an external mp3 hosted on firedrive or app.box into a wordpress post..?
06-11-2014, 09:34 AM
How to embedd an external mp3 hosted on firedrive or app.box into a wordpress post..?
Basically the usual method requires the word (.mp3) somewhere at the end of the url bit.. but the share link/embed link available from either of those two cloud hosts - they both don't have the appropriate embed url... It uses <iframe.. or something or other.

Maybe I'm going it the wrong way.. essentially I'm trying to set up a podcast on the cheap but want to use wordpress since its easy as to manage.

Perhaps.. does anyone know of a good free host for large mp3 files that can be easily embedded into wordpress posts with a player.. yeh I know of soundcloud. but it only allows a certain upload. Where as say firedrive gives me 50 gig if you know what I mean guvna.

Cheers for any advice.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to embedd an external mp3 hosted on firedrive or app.box into a wordpress post..? - michael j - 06-11-2014 09:34 AM
[] - rdysip - 06-11-2014, 09:35 AM