This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Website ranking low & search engine results are minimum?
06-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Website ranking low & search engine results are minimum?
I have created a fansite about a celebrity. I did not utilize a free host or free sub domain. I purchased a domain, paid hosting, and had a professional layout published. I have a forum and large gallery oozing with rare pics and screencaps not found anywhere else. I utilized proper meta tags and used proper web formatting and all my images have alt tags and my pages with the right amount of key words. I have submitted my URL to Bing, Aol, and Google. I checked webmaster tools from Google and Bing and both state that my webpage has no errors and sitemaps are verified. I have purchased $600 worth of ads from Bing, Google, and Facebook and STILL my site is ranking a 0, rarely showing in search engines, and not producing many visitors. BUT YET, my competitor, who uses a free sub domain and utilizes a free host laced with ads, and doesn’t have any paid ads shows up number one on every search engine and her website visitor count receives about a 200 new visitors a day. What am I doing wrong? Any advice on how to rank better and show up in search engines? (And no, my site is not spammy, no ads, and I have not violated Google’s terms, and I do not try to trick people with false key words.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Website ranking low & search engine results are minimum? - Jane - 06-11-2014 03:07 PM
[] - J - 06-11-2014, 03:20 PM
[] - Sarah Nilam - 06-11-2014, 03:32 PM