This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP What Should I Do? Should I Text Him Again? Do You Think He Will Talk To Me Again?
06-11-2014, 06:37 PM
PLEASE HELP What Should I Do? Should I Text Him Again? Do You Think He Will Talk To Me Again?
2 yrs ago we met I was 14, he was 15. We went bowling. A week later he came over to my house. We lost contact within the 2 yrs. 10 days ago I added him on FB & messaged him. He said he misses me, that he wanted me to be his girlfriend, he was being really sweet. He asked for my #. 6 days ago he told me not to talk to him anymore because I said I'd rather text my friend Christian (before that text I sent somthing else & I waited an hour for him to reply & he didnt so I got mad & texted that) He texted dont talk to me anymore, I texted him the next day saying "Im sorry you dont have to talk to me but atleast forgive me" (he read it but didnt respond its been 5 days) He unfriended me on FB. His friend sent me a friend request 4 days ago. (He's also had a hard life with his older brother that lasted away 2 yrs ago, his dad having cancer now, his mom is still a drug addict, he's lost a lot of people)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE HELP What Should I Do? Should I Text Him Again? Do You Think He Will Talk To Me Again? - 983 - 06-11-2014 06:37 PM
[] - Isaac - 06-11-2014, 06:45 PM
[] - Nerd - 06-11-2014, 06:53 PM