This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are many Christians such hypocrites?
11-09-2012, 08:41 AM

Every Christians and I absolutely refuse to be called or known as a Christian and I am born again of the Spirit and I still go to a local church every Sunday and it is down in our Democrat wing. The invisible Kingdom of Christ which is where we come from because we have been bought and paid for by the Precious Blood of Christ" tells me the only way to become a Christian is we have to come out of Heaven's Kingdom led by our FLESH and that is exactly what we see with millions of Christians flocks down in our Democrat wing because the only time they face the Kingdom of Christ is for an hour or so on Sunday and they vote with their backs to Christ's Kingdom and their votes are then for Lucifer's Kingdom and is always rules down on the earth and is in the west on American soil and is directly in front of our Democrat wing and the CHRISTIANS ARE CLUELESS and NEVER shed light on the only road that Jesus said was narrow and "few there be that are on that road,' because it runs right up through our Republican wing proving any one can go up into the eternal Kingdom of Christ when ever they chose but we must make our decision to live up in the Kingdom and in the presence of the Lord because all flesh is corrupt out side of the Kingdom of Christ because of the fall. Do you realize how many Americans end up in Hell because the Christians NEVER EVER illuminate the one road that leads east and up to the Kingdom of Christ? We are supposed to be up in front of the only cross that leads into Heaven's Kingdom to shed light on the Kingdom and to teach our children to follow their parents into Heaven's Kingdom because the earth was cursed in Genesis and the Christians are clueless and the lost pay the price.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Gina - 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM
[] - Samwise - 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM
[] - INYOURFUTURE - 11-09-2012 08:41 AM
[] - Aminda - 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM
[] - *** .Hadenough*** - 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM
[] - Joe Awesome - 11-09-2012, 08:41 AM