This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 9/:40?
06-14-2014, 04:11 AM
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 9/:40?
Welcome O Christian , to start now (( Someone a Christian Chatted me (( Peace, mercy and blessings of God, I like to begin with these words , dear brother Sheikh Momin/priest, There is Somepoint I'd like to ask and discuss with you. It is about 4 years ago I began reading different kinds of historical and religious books .I have read 75% of the bible with the old and New Testaments (Sure I will never realize like you(, The point is that in the old testament which speaks on the beginning of the universe from Adam that is almost a period 5000 years as mentioned in the old testament, I don’t remember exactly the number, But what I want to say that over 5,000 years before Christ, the generations of the sons of Adam and the prophets Lived through that period Noah, Abraham, Joseph and Moses, and others. The important point that all those did not believe in the Trinity, but they believed in one God ( elohim ).
I know that the Church flex the neck of text to Contend that they believed in the existence of three Gods , But the point that was not mentioned by Church that all of those did not believe in salvation . so it is still a question , Do all those prophets from Adam to over 5,000 years before Jesus would be punished for the first sin .or it is possible that they will go to heaven?

****Could u read my previous Q http://lyconpolis.weebly.com/9/post/2014...ebook.html
@Seraphim
Thanks for ur effort ,however I hope u to put your effort of What I believe

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 9/:40? - Lyconpolis ************ - 06-14-2014 04:11 AM
[] - K. Plesner - 06-14-2014, 04:20 AM
[] - wyomugs - 06-14-2014, 04:23 AM
[] - A B E L - 06-14-2014, 04:39 AM
[] - geezbo. - 06-14-2014, 04:49 AM
[] - Wan - 06-14-2014, 04:51 AM
[] - Seraphim Rose - 06-14-2014, 05:00 AM