This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Web Crawler fetch local level language keyword through google?
06-17-2014, 03:34 AM

See web crawlers are well designed to fetch local level language keywords, if you see google search engine properly than you'll find that it's already supporting local languages of a particular country, so they are well equipped to crawl the countries local language websites.

Page is only constraint because google has a designed it's system as such, page rank has a formula which calculates the popularity and relevancy of the website and assign a ranking accordingly which is formulated by google, thus they give page rank likewise who falls greater in that equation and gets higher page rank.

You can rank you website with a normal SEO aspects only, there is no secondary way to do SEO for the local language websites. I can give one suggestion here is that choose the keywords regional (i.e your local language region) specific that will help you because as I understand from your asking is that you'll have competition with other and same kind of local languages sites.

For more assistance on SEO, contact on below email id:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - dipen - 06-17-2014 03:34 AM