This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get passed the feelings of HATE . . .?
06-17-2014, 05:32 PM
How can I get passed the feelings of HATE . . .?
I'm on social media (facebook) and I've reconnected w/ some old childhood friends.

A girl I grew up with has recently friended my sister. I have not spoken to my sister in 12 yrs. I'm fine being facebook friends w/ this person because I think she's an amazing & kind but she has been posting pics of herself w/ my sister & it's making me physically ill.

My sister has done everything in her power to ruin me from as far back as childhood, she has spread really awful rumors and for a while every time someone saw me they would be shocked & said that my sister had told them I died drunk in a gutter, etc. so they were surprised I was even alive still. It's just BAD & always has been. She's a very very very jealous & spiteful person. She stole money & a business in a really underhanded way from our mother & left her penniless. My mom lives w/ me & my husband now because of this.

I decided 12 yrs ago to never allow her negative energy near me again & now I feel like I constantly have to see her in these pictures & I know this might sound weird but it's like the negative energy reaches through even from the internet.

My sister is now friending other friends of mine & I can't handle it. Aside from just deleting my entire facebook & all of my friends . . . what can I tell myself to get over this? I actually feel sick when I see her & I can't warn people about her because I would look crazy.

Thx :-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I get passed the feelings of HATE . . .? - Annabella - 06-17-2014 05:32 PM
[] - Peggy - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
[] - Brittney - 06-17-2014, 05:40 PM
[] - THE BANNIBAL ONE - 06-17-2014, 05:47 PM