This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get passed the feelings of HATE . . .?
06-17-2014, 05:36 PM

Okay. So you have (and will continue to have) rotten karma with your sister. I have had a situation like this with my husband's mother. All I do is try not to think of her. I never speak to her or of her. Yes, you do need to delete your Facebook account. Your sister (as you know) is not going to stop her behavior. All you can do is get away COMPLETELY from the situation. I know what you mean. I cannot even look at a picture of my mother-in-law without getting slightly nauseous. I have worked very, very hard for many years to not hate her. Even if you are not particularly religious (which is perfectly fine) I suggest that you pray to keep your OWN heart clear and free from hatred of all beings. Why? Because hatred is such a bad thing for our immune systems. Keep IMMEDIATELY "switching the mental channel" whenever your think of your sister or come upon a picture. It is work. It is constant. And it will most likely continue for the remainder of your life. I say, get rid of your Facebook account and save your sanity and your health. Believe me, it is worth it. After all, its only Facebook. It is not real friends that you are talking to face-to-face. You won't really be losing anything except negativity if you let it go.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Peggy - 06-17-2014 05:36 PM
[] - Brittney - 06-17-2014, 05:40 PM
[] - THE BANNIBAL ONE - 06-17-2014, 05:47 PM