This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get passed the feelings of HATE . . .?
06-17-2014, 05:40 PM

Well, first of all, I don&#x27;t think you would look crazy to warn people of her, depending on how you go about it. If you jumble everything up and rant and rave, then yes, people would probably be less inclined to believe you and probably think it&#x27;s the usual family member verus family member drama they may not want to get involve in. I think that if they are you friends who you can trust and are even a little close to, that they will listen to you if you go about it the right way. Just tell them you have to talk to them about the sister and share your experiences in a calm way--don&#x27;t complain about the sister, just share your experiences as a fair warning to the friends. If you are close with the friends, let them know how merely seeing the sister&#x27;s face makes you feel, and your explanation of your experiences with her will be the &#x27;why&#x27; to your feelings. If they care about you, they&#x27;ll understand, but of course get to choose what they do about her being on their friend&#x27;s list.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Peggy - 06-17-2014, 05:36 PM
[] - Brittney - 06-17-2014 05:40 PM
[] - THE BANNIBAL ONE - 06-17-2014, 05:47 PM