This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
We lost our spark somewhere along the way?
06-17-2014, 06:22 PM

Its the nature of human relationships and the law of familiarity, there's the honeymoon period, the sex and closeness are amazing and then it fades... ALWAYS! If you dont develop deeper common interests or a bond of deep friendship and trust the s.h.i.t. aint gonna work.. The real gig with relationships starts when all the 'love fever' ends and it becomes a bit more 'real' so to speak. Anybody can float along in 'love land' and call it love but real love is being loving when you're dealing with boredom and sticking together even when that persons not exciting you like they used to . Long term love is a choice. When it boils down to just two people sharing their lives, resources and bodies despite the fact they could be sharing them with anyone else in the world. Companionship through good times as well as bad. Young guys don't get this generally, they get addicted to that 'honeymoon period' like a drug because they're hedonistic and (as do some girls) they treat relationships like fast food and texting and Facebook make it pretty easy to rack up a hefty past in no time. With respect there's no use in grieving for something that wasn't really there in the first place, its normal to miss closeness when you're feeling a bit lonely, but he was a player honey, dont gloryfy him. I'm not suprised he was still lingering around his ex, you, when he's already in a new relationship, get over it already. Gen Y Guys act like p.u.s.s.i.e.s, dress like p.u.s.s.i.e.s, treat women like s.h.i.t. and spend more time moosing their hair and texting than women do. However there are diamonds in the rough out their and I hope you find yours. xo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Gemma - 06-17-2014, 05:55 PM
[] - Lance - 06-17-2014, 06:01 PM
[] - tagboy - 06-17-2014, 06:15 PM
[] - alswindow - 06-17-2014 06:22 PM