This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help with a guy (ex) starsign?
06-17-2014, 10:10 PM
Help with a guy (ex) starsign?
He's a pisces sun capricorn moon n I'm a cancer with sagg moon libra rising.

So we liked each other for 5 years always wanted each other but never could, finally we did! But I left someone or him cuz I just wanted him so much it hurt! Anyway I ended it after about 2 months cuz I was so scared and need security and stability n was scared of the unknown.. So I want bac to my ex who is a Gemini And now the pisces has blocked me from everything and obviously doesn't want to speak to me which I understand but I need him, even if it was just as a friend, everyone is saying it's still too soon and he's still hurting, when he had the chance to meet me he said I don't need to see her but is he forcing himself to push away the feelings, all I want to do is explain.. It's been 3 months I quickly made a fb account messaged him I poured my heart n soul out to him but it's gone into his 'others' folder he's been online apparently yet still hasn't read it or blocked me. He said I was like no girl he's ever met, met his family etc sooo is he gone for good? I feel like I've always loved him in my own way

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help with a guy (ex) starsign? - 727 - 06-17-2014 10:10 PM
[] - Robman #YOLO - 06-17-2014, 10:23 PM
[] - SaggiMC - 06-17-2014, 10:27 PM
[] - Bubbles - 06-17-2014, 10:39 PM