This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 POINTS BEST ANSWER.. PLASE HELP?
06-18-2014, 08:26 AM

You just have to YOLO and start talking to them. Talk about the recent movies [Captain America 2], funny stuff on Facebook/Imgur.

Me and my friend group don't have too much relationships, but we just have a general group of Guys & Girls that we all hang-out together to go eat and other places. I think you might be feeling some outside pressure that makes you "need" to be in a relationship.

I'll tell you what buddy; you don't need to be in a relationship until "it" happens. "It" is when you know that you two are meant for each other, you are financially stable and able to support her with your pockets, among other things like transportation [car], job, and preferably finished with education.

No chance for Homeschoolers... sorry about that, you're just kinda socially under-par just because of that.

I'd recommend getting a summer job where other chics and hot babes also work [such as lifeguard or something].

The only way you'll be more socially comfortable is by practicing [just like everything else in life]

It's not like you can read a book on "kissing" and expect your first kiss to be any good.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
10 POINTS BEST ANSWER.. PLASE HELP? - 697 - 06-18-2014, 08:25 AM
[] - Zach - 06-18-2014 08:26 AM
[] - pamela - 06-18-2014, 08:32 AM
[] - Joseph - 06-18-2014, 08:47 AM
[] - milan - 06-18-2014, 08:48 AM